EAP: Voucher Build creating Voucher in Recycle Status with error -- Invalid Supplier Type for EFT layout
(Doc ID 2489786.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Federal Payment is enabled. When Vouchers are created for the CCD+ layouts for the Payment Method of ACH, the Vouchers are going to Recycle Status with an error
Invalid Supplier Type for EFT Layout
1. Verify Federal Payment is enabled (Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Install > Installation Options > Payables)
2. Change the Vendor Classification to "EMPLOYEE"
3. Default the Payment Method to ACH with Layout = CCD+
4. Create a Voucher through Quick Invoice
5. Run Voucher Build
6. Voucher will be created in Recycle Status with the above error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document