Enrolling with Program Enrollment Self Service Selects the Incorrect Academic Program
(Doc ID 2489902.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version On PeopleSoft Enterprise Campus Solutions, Student Records. Program Enrollment
A student has two active programs for the same career in the same term. This student has also two APT instances (one instance for each program). Setup Option ‘Select Acad Prog During Enroll’ is selected on the Academic Institution Table.
Student is term activated for the first program. It is possible to enroll a student in either program using student enrollment.
When student enrolls for the first program using Program Enrollment self service, the student can correctly enroll in the right program for a class that belongs to the air tree associated with the first program. But when student enrolls for the second program using Program Enrollment self service, the system is again enrolling classes in the first program instead the second program.
Expect classes selected from second program will cause the second program to be associated with the enrolled classes, not the first program value.
1. Set the ‘Select Acad Prog During Enroll’ - Y on the institution table, Institution 5 page.
2. Select a student who is active in career 0 with program 1 and career 1 for program 2 (two programs, same career)
3. Generate APT instances for each program.
4. Term activate student for the term.
5. Student logs into self service and can enroll in either program.
6. In self-service, student selects the second program specifically and selects a class in this second program.
7. Select Build Schedule for a course - offer that is included in a tree for the second program.
8. After selecting a class in the schedule builder, system enrolls this class in but associates the FIRST program.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document