Error : "Page data is inconsistent with database" when Event Mapping Performs A Commit On A Table
(Doc ID 2489924.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Student Information
When attempting to change data and then immediately change the data again,
the following error occurs.
Page data is inconsistent with database (18,1)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Biographical Data or Application Program Data.
2. Make a change such as marital status from single to married.
4. Without doing a refresh, change the marital status to widowed.
5. Receive error message.
6. Click Okay.
7. Refresh page by exiting will get message that page isn't saved.
8. Re-open page and marital status is Married.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document