E-FLUID: Fluid Header Back Button Displays Same Component Label When Click On Refresh Button
(Doc ID 2490207.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.56 version, Fluid UI
Fluid header back button issue when hit refresh button on any page.
Back button displays same component label when click on refresh button
Fluid header back button should take back to previous page
Below are the replication steps and also attaching the replication document.
1. Start on any homepage. For example, start on the “Employee Self Service” homepage.
2. Click the NavBar and click the Navigator. Navigate to Project Team component (Project Costing > Project Definitions > Team). Notice the header back button reads “Employee Self Service” as expected.
3. Search for any existing Project. Business Unit: US004, Supplier ID: 000000000000202.
4. Click on “Team Detail” tab and add a new team member. Provide employee ID: 0000000001 , Project Role: 130000 (Developer) and Save. Notice the header back button reads “Employee Self Service”.
5. Click on “Refresh” Button at the page bottom, Notice the header back button changes to “Team Detail”. Which is incorrect.
6. Now, if we click “Team Detail” back button it takes you to the same page with correct back button “Employee Self Service”.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot navigate back to previous page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document