Item and Item Description Fields Overlap on Requisition Details Page Using Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge
(Doc ID 2490254.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item and Item Description Fields Overlap on Requisition Details Page Using Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge, under navigation Requisition Selection Page > Select Requisition Lines > Requisition Details.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Go To Main Menu > Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Stage/Source Requests > Requisition Selection
- Search for a requisition which has the item id in it.
- Click on the Requisitions Tab
- Click on the Requisition Line Details Icon.
Item and Currency Field value Overlaps on Requisition Selection Requisition Details page using IE & Edge browsers
Log in to PIA using Internet Explorer
1) Create an Item with 18 Characters length of Item ID
2) Create a Requisition using the same Item ID
3) Navigation: Main Menu > Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Stage/Source
Requests > Requisition Selection
4) Search for a requisition which has the item id in it.
5)Click on the Requisitions Tab:
6)then Click on the Req Line Details Icon.
7) Requisition Details page shows the Currency and Item Id field overlap each
Issue exists for Internet Explorer 11+ & Microsoft Edge.
Issue does not exist for Google Chrome and Firefox
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document