HR Records Employee Has Access To All Job Openings And Applicants But Cannot See Them.
(Doc ID 2490369.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Job/Applicant Index/SES
User has custom security roles for recruiting purposes.
HR Records Employee has access to all job openings and applicants but cannot see them.
This HR employee does not have the Recruiter Administrator role, but can see jobs and applicants by row level security.
Expect HR Records employee to search all job openings and all applicants.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as HR Records employee
2. Go to Recruiting>Search Applicants
3. Shows 45 rows in results grid.
4. Go to Recruiting>Search Job Openings
5. Shows 6 results in grid.
6. Before applying PUM 27, this employee could see all in Search Job Openings
7. Before applying PUM 27, this employee could see all Applicants.
8. After applying PUM 27, employee cannot see all applicants nor Job Openings.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document