EAP: Withholding Calculation On Regular Voucher Applied To Prepayment Is Incorrect
(Doc ID 2490661.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Withholding calculation on regular voucher applied to prepayment is incorrect.
1) Create a prepaid voucher with withholding applicable.
2) Post the voucher so that withholding is calculated.
3) Pay the voucher completely.
4) Create a regular voucher with 4 lines and amount more than prepaid voucher.
5) Enter withholding basis override on each line of the voucher to be same as the actual line amount.
6) Apply the voucher to prepayment for a part of the prepaid voucher amount and not the full prepaid amount.
7) Post the Voucher
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document