SCC_SL_SMSET will Not Post Application Transactions Data that have been Searched/Matched and Posted Constituent
(Doc ID 2490701.1)
Last updated on MAY 13, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Recruiting and Admissions - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Recruiting and Admissions Other
The new SCC_SM_SMSET app engine delivered in Bundle#51/PI11 will not pick up nor post application transactions data that the old SCC_SM_SMP app engine does.
As development confirmed, the two app engine programs have the same functionality, however, the new one should have improved performance.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Load the applications and/or Test Scores using File Parser
2. Go to Transaction Management Process
3. Select 'Run Search Match' and 'Post Constituent' checkbox. Do not check Post Transaction Data checkbox.
4. Run the SCC_SL_SMSET application engine
5. Go to Constituent Staging page, Review the Constituent Status as New ID Created or ID Updated
6. Now, Run the SCC_SL_SMSET application engine after selecting the Post Transaction Data checkbox along with Run Search Match and Post Constituent checkbox
7. Review the Message Log for this instance run. It shows a message "Dynamic section GENIDSEL selected 0 rows"
8 Navigate to Student Admissions - Application Maintenance - Maintain Application page, Search for the application/EmplID.
No result will be found.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot post application transaction data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document