Activity Management Population Selection Queries Return No Rows Except for User PS
(Doc ID 2490832.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Student Records Activity Management
When a user attempts to post results through the IAM Result Posting component by choosing PS Query in the Selection Tool and selecting the standard query SSR_IAM_RSLT_PST_BY_TERM, clicking on Preview Selection Results displays results only if the user is PS, for any other user there are no results.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Main Menu > Records and Enrollment > Individual Activity Manager > IAM Result Posting
2. Add New Run Control ID
3. Select Institution / Population Selection= PS Query
4. Select Query Name= SSR_IAM_RSLT_PST_BY_TERM
5. Edit prompt & Enter Institution & Term Value
6. Click on Preview Selection Results Link. If the user is PS, results display. For any other user, the query returns no results.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document