EDM: Invalid Transaction Date (13800,2532) Error When Attaching File to a Deal Tied To Facility ID With Multiple Effective Dates
(Doc ID 2490878.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Deal Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An erroneous Save error is received when attaching a document to a Deal tied to Facility with multiple Effective Dates.
Invalid transaction date (13800,2532)
Transaction date must be greater than the effective date of the selected facility.
1. Add Facilities for Issuing Debt > Effective Date = 03-30-2018 > Save
2. Add Deal and tie to Facility ID just added > Transaction Date 04-03-2018 > Save
3. Open back up Facility ID Just added
a. Add a new Effective Date row 09-24-2018 due to limit increase
b. Inactivate original Effective Date 03-30-2018
4. Open Deal just added > click on Attachments link > add Attachment > OK
5. Save Deal
a. Message received: Invalid transaction date (13800,2532)
c. Unable to Save Attachment to Deal
6. Open Facility ID added > Effective Date = 03-30-2018 > change Status from Inactive back to Active > Both Effective Dates are Active > Save
7. Open Deal again > add Attachment > OK > Save > same Save Message still received: Invalid transaction date (13800,2532)
8. Open Facility ID again
a. Effective Date row 09-24-2018 change Status to Inactive
b. Leave Status Active for Effective Date row 03-30-2018
9. Open Deal again > add Attachment > OK > Save > Save successful Attachments link shows (1)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document