Related Content Link Not Displaying The Correct Years Benefit Handbook On Self Service Benefit Enrollment Summary Page
(Doc ID 2490892.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Benefits Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Self Service Benefit Enrollment Summary page, when clicking on the Related Content Link, the previous years Open Enrollment Benefit Handbook is displayed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to the URL Maintenance Page (Navigation: PeopleTools > Utilities > Administration > URLs)
2. Setup the URL ID.
3. Go to the Benefit Program Table (Navigation: Set Up HCM> Product Related> Base Benefits> Program Structure> Benefit Program Table> Benefit Program page)
4. In the Handbook URL ID field, add the URL ID
5. Log in to Self Service> Benefits> Benefits Enrollment> Open Enrollment
6. Open Self Service Benefits Enrollment and select Open Enrollment event (Navigation: Self Service > Benefits > Benefit Enrollment).
7. On the Benefit Enrollment Summary page, click on Related Content drop down.
8. Click on Benefit Handbook
9. The previous years Open Enrollment Benefit Handbook is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document