Cannot Save a Change on Supplier After Clicking on Profile Questions Link
(Doc ID 2490910.1)
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot save a change on Supplier after clicking on Profile Questions link
In the Supplier Request Template setup the question id: ANNUAL REV is not selected.
It is working fine during the supplier registration, but when go to Supplier page and try to do some changes, the ANNUAL REV question is appearing as required at profile question.
1. Set ANNUAL REV to ‘Required’.
Navigation: Setup Financials/Supply chain > Product Related > Procurement options > Suppliers > Profile Questions
2. Create new Supplier Request Template (1099_SUPPLIER).
Profile question ‘ANNUAL REV’ updated to be required. This question is not selected on 1099_SUPPLIER request template.
It is selected on SUPPLIER request template.
Navigation: Setup Financials/Supply chain > Product Related > Procurement options > Suppliers > Supplier Request template
3. At Supplier Request Sytem Setup. Set Supplier Request template.Also Override by User Profile.
Set user profile to the new template: 1099_SUPPLIER.
Navigation: Setup Financials/Supply chain > Product Related > Procurement options > Suppliers > Supplier Request System Setup.
1. Register as a supplier
2. See that ANNUAL REV question is not showing on the registration questions
3. Enter the information requested and submit to approval
4. Login as approval ‘VP2’
6. Go to Supplier page.
Navigation: Supplier > Supplier Information > Add/Update > Supplier
7. Click on Identifying Information tab, click on Correct History button and then click on Profile Questions.
8. ANNUAL REV question is listed but not answered as it wasn’t selected on the request template.
It is also showing as required answer.
9. Click OK to return to Identifying Information. Add 1 at the end of Supplier Name.
10. Click Save button. This is when the Message about ANNUAL REV question being required appears.
Not able to save it.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document