ESOCIAL: S-2205 AND S-2206 Events - Changes in Contract And Personal Data.
(Doc ID 2491204.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Brazil - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
By including the employee's notice information, a rectification of S-2200 event was generated, but this rectification was not generated with the establishment that the employee was on the Golive date, thus attempting to process this line is "hanging" and it is not possible to get it processed.
This situation ended up generating a doubt about this rectification, after the GoLive of the recurring events it is not possible to send a rectification of the event S-2200 if the period is closed, if the admission was after the GoLive of the periodic events we would have to reopen the period to send this rectification? But in our point of view, such rectification is not necessary, since the only change made was the inclusion of prior notice.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. eSocial Events Monitor :Event S-2200 is awaiting return in the Events Monitor page.
2. On 09/19/2018 employee is terminated in Job Data.
3. eSocial Events Monitor : Event S-2299 was generated an it is in pendent status.
4. Added a Previous Notification on 09/18/2018. Dispensed of Previous Notification.
5. eSocial Events Monitor: A rectification of event S-2200 has been generated in pendent status.
6. The establishment for the rectification is not the same generated in the original XML.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document