Getting no matching buffer error while opening the event in the Award Event page
(Doc ID 2491278.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System is throwing "No matching buffer found for level (15,26)" error while opening the Award Events page
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create an invite by navigating Sourcing > Create Events > Event Details
2) Enter the line details
3) Invite a bidder type of bidder and bidder type of supplier
4) Post the Event
5) Create the bidder response by navigating Sourcing > Event Responses > Create Bidder Response
6) Analyze Events by navigating Sourcing > Maintain Events > Analyze Events
7) Enter Line Level set Bid Action to Award for the bidder (qty or %)
5) Convert Bidder to Supplier by navigating Suppliers > Supplier Registration > Convert Bidder to Supplier
6) Attempt to Navigate to Award Event (Sourcing > Maintain Events > Award Events)
7) Enter Event ID
8) click Search
Receive the Error : No matching buffer found for level (15,26)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document