SPA_PROJ_EXP Process Is Failing With Unique Constraint Error
(Doc ID 2492521.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SPA_PROJ_EXP process is failing with Unique constraint error
10:35:15.959 SQL Error: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSADMIN.PS_SPA_PE_TE_TAO4) violated
10:14:36.200 SQL Error: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSADMIN.PS_SPA_PE_TE_TAO4) violated
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Expense sheet with more than one line and approve.
2. Run SPA_PROJ_EXP and push the expense sheet to projects
3. Run Invoice generation process
4. Run SPA_PROJ_EXP again and this time it is failing with unique constraint error at Step SPA_PROJ_EXP.BUILDTAO.PCEXP_HD.
1. Create an Expense sheet against at resource based work order, whose expense reporting option is set to Percentage (SP_EXP_REPORT_OPT = 'P')
2. Approve the expense sheet and run SPA_PROJ_EXP process
3. Process failed with unique constraint error at step SPA_PROJ_EXP.BUILDTAO.INV_HDRE
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot create expense reports
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document