E-CA: Change Assistant Error While Creating Change Package "Invalid Database Type MICROSOFT"
(Doc ID 2493917.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.57 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.57 version, Change Assistant
Change Assistant Throws Message "Invalid Database Type MICROSOFT"
Database: MS SQL 2016
Image: 9.2.030 - FMS
Change Package Wizard
Upload Target Database Information to Image
PUM Source Database
Uploading Target Database Information to PUM Source...
SQL Access Manager
Invalid database type 'MICROSOFT'. Defaulting to
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In FMS 9.2.030 Change Assistant,created the ODBC for MS-SQL database - FIDMO and tested successfully.
2. uploaded the target database details to the image and created the database parameters.
3. Upon clicking NEXT, the Querying Target Database details is displayed.
4. After a couple of minutes, a pop-up message "Invalid Database Type "MICROSOFT", defaulting to "MICROSFT"" is displayed.
5. Clicking the OK button, finishes the transaction and the upload is complete.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document