Inconsistent Behavior In Displaying Award Modifications From Award Profile
(Doc ID 2494226.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If clicking on "Return to Search" button from the "Award Modifications" page and reopen the award, it takes the user to the "Award" tab but it contains the information from the "Award Modifications" page.
Then, if clicking on the "Award Modifications" link, the tabs disappear. If clicking on ‘Next in List’ button, the award profile tabs appear again.
1. Select one award and click ‘Award Modifications’ link.
2. Award Modifications page is displayed and shows as one of the tabs.
3. Click “Return to Search” button.
4. From the search page, randomly select one award.
5. Award Modifications page is displayed with no tab on the top but the Award tab is highlighted.
6. If click on the ‘Award’ Tab, the Award Modifications page is still displayed. The Award page is not rendered.
7. Click on ‘Award Modifications’ link. The tabs are all disappeared.
8. Click ‘Next in List’ button. The tabs are all appeared including ‘Award Modifications’.
9. Click on ‘Award’ Tab. The Award page is rendered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document