E-AWE: NEM Using Escalation Calendar Fails EOAW_NEM_PRC No Success Running Action CALENDARBASEDESCALATIONS : Thread id 999 attempted an illegal state transition from Terminated to Approved
(Doc ID 2494454.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Approval Framework Workflow (AWE) Notification and Escalation (NEM) Using Calendar Escalations
When attempting to use an Escalation Calendar with the Notification and Escalation setup, the EOAW_NEM_PRC for CALENDARBASEDESCALATIONS goes No Success and contains the following errors.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup Escalation Calendar.
2. Set up the Transaction to use Calendar, using Definition Timeout Options link and entering Escalation Calendar ID.
3. Set up the Timeout options desired such as Notify Participant after 1 hour
5. After configured Timeout time, run the EOAW_NEM Job.
6. Observe that the EOAW_NEM_PRC for CALENDARBASEDESCALATIONS goes No Success
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document