EAP9.1/9.2: Rounding Suspense Account (RSA) Lines are Generated by Payment Posting when VAT is Inclusive
(Doc ID 2495177.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RSA lines are getting created by payment posting process for the vouchers created using the vendor who is enabled for both VAT and Withholding. When VAT calculation type is "Exclusive" then the RSA lines are not getting created.
1) Create a voucher using the vendor (VAT (24%) and Withholding (3%) enabled) with 1 invoice line and 5 distribution lines.
2) Save the voucher.
3) Click on VAT summary under “Invoice Information” tab and then “Transfer to VAT Header” link and ensure calculation type is “Inclusive” under VAT controls. Save the voucher.
4) Run the Voucher Posting.
5) Run the Pay-Cycle and verify the payment split into vendor payment and withholding payment which is getting calculated using the VAT basis amount not gross invoice amount.
6) Run the payment posting
7) Pay the withholding amount using the “Record a Payment” option under payment tab
8) Run the payment posting again
9) Verify the accounting entries in VCHR_ACCTG_LINE table.
RSA entry should not be created.
RSA entry is generated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document