Page Times Out When Using Include All / Exclude All On Expedite Requisition for 500+ Lines
(Doc ID 2495218.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
1. Log into the FSCM Online Application as an SCM eProcurement User
2. Navigate to: Main Menu > eProcurement > Buyer Center > Expedite Requisitions
3. Search for an existing Requisition ID with a high volume of lines (Forinstance, well over 500+ rows)
4. From the search results, confirm that the system displays over 500+ rows on that Requisition transaction in the Requisition Scheduled Lines section
5. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page, and select the check-box named 'Include All / Exclude All'
6. The spinning wheel starts processing, until in the end the session times out for the User
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document