If An Applicant Profile Exists With The Email Address That The Employee Is Attempting To Use For The Referral,The Employee Receives An Error Message-“Email address is already in use, enter a unique email address.”
(Doc ID 2495341.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If an applicant profile exists with the email address that the employee is attempting to use for the referral, the employee will receive an error message-
• Employee refers a friend A (who has never applied for a Job at Company and thus does not have an existing profile) with email address A@gmail.com
• A receives the referral email and creates a new account/profile with email address A@gmail.com and proceeds submit her application for the job she was referred.
• A week later, the Employee wants to refer A to another Job Opening using email address A@gmail.com, but when attempting to do so receives the following error message: “Email address is already in use, enter a unique email address.”
• Friend B has an existing profile with email address B@gmail.com and has applied to positions at Company in the past without receiving a referral, but has never been hired.
• Employee attempts to refer B to a Job Opening using the email address B@gmail.com
• Employee receives the following error message when attempting to do so “Email address is already in use, enter a unique email address.”
If an employee refers an applicant using existing applicant email in applicant profile, there should not be any error.
1. Log in to Self Service> Recruiting> Careers.
2. Select a Job Opening Id and use Refer a Friend.
3. When employee enters email id to refer a friend, error message occurs - "The email address is already in use. Please enter a unique email address."
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document