HRHD: 'Review and Submit' Train Stop Selection Causes Submit Button To Go Inactive
(Doc ID 2495533.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk for HR - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
HRHD 9.2 S/S Case - Train Stops Not Enforcing Required Fields. If navigate to Review and Submit Train Stop and click submit button, it should give and error message if all required fields are not populated. Instead, it does nothing, and does not create the case.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login with JMENENDEZ
2. Navigate to Employee Self Service Home
3. Go to HR Service Center
4. Click on Create Case
5. Click on the Review & Submit Train Stop
6. Click on Submit button
7. Nothing happens and the case is not saved
8. Go back to the Enter Details Train Stop by clicking on Enter Details Train Stop
9. Click on the Next button and get the following error message. Should have gotten this message when went to the Review & Submit train stop or the Submit button
Error message: Summary is a required field. Please enter a summary for your case.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document