E-FLUID: User Unable to Remove Remote Homepage Using "Personalize Homepage"
(Doc ID 2495736.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user tries to remove the remote homepage in their list when they "Personalize Homepage", it is not removing it from the list. It will remove it in the system where this homepage resides, but not in any remote systems.
When the user chooses to remove the homepage from their dropdown, it should remove it, regardless of whether they are in the remote or local system
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into HR
2. Notice that the homepage list contains remote homepages (Financials in this example)
3. Click to "Personalize Homepage" in the Action List
4. On the left side, click 'X' to remove any remote Financials homepage
5. Sign out and sign back into HR
6. The homepage still exists for the user in HR
7. Log into Financials
8. Notice that the homepage has been removed for the user in the Financials system.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document