E-PIA: General Ledger Workcenter Copy Journal Keeps Spinning After Clicking Process Page Freezes On Modal Window
(Doc ID 2495933.1)
Last updated on APRIL 29, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Journal Copy
Copy Journal not working on Journal Lines page under My Work > Journal Processing > Journals Ready For Post
In the GL WorkCenter, user is clicking on the Journal ID hyperlink for the “Journals Ready for Post” page in the My Work section. This will bring the user in a modal window for the Journal Entry component. When selecting “Copy Journal” from the *Process dropdown and clicking the Process button, the Journal Entry Copy page is displayed. If user clicks OK, the window does not close and the cancel button will not work. If user clicks OK again, the processing wheel displays but it never completes.
This appears to be related to Bug 19723475, 20562827, 28213801,
PUM 9.2 Image 26; tested in PUM 9.2 Image 28 Demo using Tools 8.56.09
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Fluid, navigate to General Ledger -> GL Workcenter
2. Click on the left side, "Journals Ready For Post"
3. Click on Journal ID such as 0000000262
4. New modal window with will pop up for "Journal Entry"
5. In new modal window, click on the Process dropdown and click on "Copy Journal" in dropdown
6. Then click the "Process" button
7. Another new modal window will pop up for "Journal Entry Copy"
8. In new modal window -
-if user clicks OK, the window does not close and the cancel button will not work
-If user clicks OK again, the processing wheel displays but it never completes
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document