E-Fluid UI: Fluid Class Search/Additional Ways To Search Window Display Issue In All Browsers
(Doc ID 2497139.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Campus Solutions release 9.2 PI 11 with PeopleTools 8.55 version
The Fluid Class Search/Additional Ways to Search window displays incorrectly if the formal description length is more than 44 characters.
A horizontal scrollbar appears and you must scroll right in order to see what is on the edge of screen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to PIA
- Navigate to Setup SACR > Foundation Tables > Academic Structure > Academic Structure Table.
- Update the Formal Description: " Max up to 50 characters"
- Navigate to Course Registration tile > Class Search and Enroll, then click on Additional Ways to Search hyperlink.
- A window pops up, but the information is not all contained in the immediate view.
- A horizontal scrollbar appears and you must scroll right in order to see what is on the edge of screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document