E-PIA: OnReady State Error While Access Pivot Grid Analytical Report By Adding Filters.
(Doc ID 2497685.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.55.24 version, Fluid UI
Getting on ready state error if we apply 2 or 3 filters in PIVOT analytical report
Function 'onReadyState' Error: Unable to get property 'querySelectorAll' of undefined or null reference
Steps to Replicate the Issue:
User is getting error on Analytics when filter is selected.
1.Login to PIA
2. Navigate to Navigator > Recruiting > Recruiting Home
3. Click on “My Job Openings Analytics” and select “Job Opening Aging Analysis”
4. Select the Bar Chart
5. Click on Setting wheel and select Chart Options
6. Add any filter on X- Axis. Select X-Axis Series : Department and click on apply
7. Remove first filter ( Age Band) and verify its throws onready state error
"Function 'onReadyState' Error: Unable to get property 'querySelectorAll' of undefined or null reference "
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document