EOAW_NEM_PRC Process Going To 'No Success' On Pushback
(Doc ID 2497794.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EOAW_NEM_PRC process going to 'No Success' on Pushback
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Requisition and Submit for approval.
2. 1st approver approves the requisition.
3. Requisition is pending with 2nd approver and the approval time gets escalated.
4. After 'EOAW_NEM_PRC' process is executed, the Approval is advanced to 3rd approver and 2nd approver is skipped.
5. 3rd approver pushes back the workflow as approval is must from 2nd approver.
6. After Pushback the worklist is routed to 1st approver again as this was the last approver who approved the transaction.
7. Now the 1st approver who had already approved the transaction earlier did not approve it again and the escalation timestamp was reached for the 1st approver.
8. After this, when the escalation process was executed for ‘Notify Participants’ it was successful but when it was executed for ‘Advance Approval’ step the process went to ‘No success’
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document