PO_REQLOAD process abending at Step PO_REQLOAD.RL6000.ISRTHDR
(Doc ID 2498003.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchasing Requisition Loader process (PO_REQLOAD) went to No Success due to unique constraint error. This is happening when the new Requisition Id created by the process was the last one used and there was already a requisition id created in previous run.
1. Add a request to Stage for one Requester. Save the page.
2. Add another staging request for a different Requester. Save the page.
3. Run Load Requisition Process
4. Process goes to Success. Creates 2 requisitions.
5. Query AUTO_NUM_TBL. Note that it only increased the last auto number by 1.
6. Stage another line. Save the page
7. Run Load Requisition Process
8. Process goes to No Success
Process 639737 ABENDED at Step PO_REQLOAD.RL6000.ISRTHDR (Action SQL) -- RC = 805
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document