Org Chart Viewer Classic Page Shows Less Direct Reports Than The Direct Report Count For FOR Matrix Team
(Doc ID 2498659.1)
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Org Chart Viewer Classic page shows less direct reports for Matrix Team than the direct report count.
A matrix team of 218 members was created using Group Build. When the user performs the following steps a classic page is displays that shows a Direct Reports Count of 248 for the team but at the top of the page it shows 1-126 of 126.
If it is decided that the fluid company directory page could be used ,is there a way to Export the information on the fluid page to Excel
Org Chart Viewer Classic page should display all direct reports for Matrix Team.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Group Build > Group Build Records and Fields > Group Build Records and Fields > Group Build Records and Fields , Verify the records and fields you want to use are available. I used JOB and it was available
2. Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Group Build > Group Criteria > Group Criteria > created a new Group Criteria.
3. Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Group Build > Group Build - Group Definition > created a new Group Definition and verified count result is greater than 126
4. Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Group Build > Security by Group > Security by Group > Added Security to the Group definition
5. Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Org Chart Viewer > Matrix Teams > Matrix Team > created a new matrix team
6. Logged in with manager > Fluid Home > Company Directory > Other Teams > Matrix Team displaying 218
7. Navigator > Classic Home -> click on My Profile under the Company Directory group.-> click on the Matrix Team created > Displays 1-126 employees instead of 218
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document