EAM: Unable to Make Asset Profile ID Inactive After Vouchers Are Paid
(Doc ID 2498676.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While inactivating an asset profile, this message appears: This profile 'XXX' still exists in Open Vouchers (8850,187) You cannot inactivate this Profile ID.
Ability to make an asset profile inactive on paid vouchers.
1. Create Asset Management Profile
2. Create voucher/invoice in Accounts Payable
3. Budget Check in Accounts Payable
4. Post Voucher in Accounts Payable
5. Load voucher for asset from Accounts Payable to Asset Management
6. Retrieve asset in Asset Management from Accounts Payable
7. Find Interface ID in Accounts Payable voucher
8. Load asset into Asset Management from Accounts Payable
9. Set up Payment Selection Criteria in Accounts Payable
10. Set up Pay Cycle Manager to cut check in Accounts Payable
11. Review voucher status in Accounts Payable
12. Review payment information in Accounts Payable
13. After check is cut, unable to inactivate profile in Asset Management
14. Unable to close paid voucher in Accounts Payable
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document