Semi-Manual Reconciliation Grid Does Not Sort Correctly By Type
(Doc ID 2498929.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cash Management Semi-Manual Reconciliation Grid does not sort correctly by Type
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Banking > Reconcile Statements > Semi-Manual Reconciliation
2. For Bank ID inform 121042882.
3. For Account# inform 0741-256458.
4. From Date: inform 01/03/2000.
5. Thru Date: enter the current date.
6. Click search. Note that both grids, Bank Transactions and System Transactions, are populated.
7. In the System Transactions, click on Personalize and delete any existing settings. Click OK.
7. In the System Transactions, sort the rows by column 'Type'.
8. Note that the rows are not properly ordered.
Semi-Manual Reconciliation Grid does not sort correctly when using the type field.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document