Error 'Field Does Not Exist -- DERIVED_NAME.PARTNER_LAST_NAME.' In Step Photo/Preferred Name In OnBoarding Template (Tile)
(Doc ID 2499533.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error when updating the User Information in Step Photo/Preferred Name in OnBoarding Template (Tile)
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Log in with a user that has access to the OnBoarding Tile on the Employee Self Service Homepage
2. Click on the tile OnBoarding
3. On the Standard Delivered OnBoarding Activity Guide (DEMO) go to Step Personal Details
4. Under Personal Details there is the Step Photo / Preferred Name
5. On the page, Click on the Button 'Add Preferred Name'
6. Page 'Preferred Name' pops up
7. Select 'Netherlands' for Field Name Format
8. When Save the page, the error shows
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document