GPES: V03-V90- Status Does Not Update After Printing CRET@
(Doc ID 2499573.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Spain - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The status of the liquidations V03/V90, after generating the file Creta@ is not changing to 'Reported', even though they are included in the file and always they remain with the status 'No reported'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run January
2. Terminate employee on February 20th
3. Run February and finalize (this should generate both L00 and L13)
4. Increase salary from January
5. Change the value of variable SS VR RTR L03/L09 ='L90'
6. Run march (this should generate both L90 and V90)
7. Create cret@ file: XML of bases selecting Retro with surcharge
8. Check status of liquidation in the component: Review Cret@ Liquidations ESP
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document