AM: ERROR CANCELING ABSENCE REQUEST THREAD WITH MULTI PATH APPROVALS
(Doc ID 2500627.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying the PRP Bug 27998286, the 2 level manager is unable to approve the cancel request.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1) Login as employee request an absence having 2 level approval workflow.
2) Login as manger 1 and Manager to approve the absence.
3) Login as employee cancel the request, which goes for manager approval.
4) Login as Manager 1 and approve the cancel request.
5) Now, login as manager 2 and try approve the cancel request, which is throwing the error.
Caught Exception: Thread id 3359482 attempted an illegal state transition from GetMessageText: No default message. (18081,0) to GetMessageText: No default message. (18081,0). (18081,1006) EOAW_CORE.Utils.OnExecute
Name:ThrowIllegalStateTransitionException PCPC:27068 Statement:625
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document