Receipt Header Status Remains Open Status and Receipt Line's Inventory Status in Pending
(Doc ID 2500873.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to change the receipt line and header from Open to Received and available receipt line for inventory process.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create purchase order with two line items
2. Create two distribution lines for the first item
3. Ensure both items have IN Unit at the distribution level
4. Save purchase order
5. Dispatch it
6. Create receipt for both lines (Enter first receipt line quantity as same as the quantity of purchase order first line distribution)
7. Run process receipt for the business unit
Issue : Receipt header status and first receipt line is in Open status and INV status is in Pending. Second receipt line status is in received status and INV Status is in moved status
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document