E-PORTAL: Home Page Option And Folder, In Pagelet Wizard, Are Not Getting Updated For Pagelets Migrated Through Export/Import Scripts
(Doc ID 2500996.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 27, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.56 version, Portal Technology
Issue reported on PT8.56.10.
When migrating Pagelets from one environment to another, using the Pagelet Wizard Export/Import, the Homepage option and Folder are missing in the target environment, on the Pagelet Wizard component, after the import is complete in the target environment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to PeopleTools > Portal > Pagelet Wizard > Export/Import Pagelets.
2. Search for and select a Pagelet, that contains Homepage and Folder options set, to migrate.
3. Click on 'Generate Scripts' button to create the Export and Import dms scripts.
4. On the source database, using Data Mover, use the Export dms script to export the pagelet to a DAT file.
5. On the target database, using Data Mover, use the Import dms script to import the pagelet from the DAT file created in the previous step.
6. On the target environment, navigate to PeopleTools > Portal > Pagelet Wizard.
7. Search for and select the Pagelet. Go to the Register Pagelet step.
8. Note that the Homepage Pagelet and Folder options are blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document