EAP Fatal PeopleCode SQL Error While Setting Up Intermediary Bank Instructions For Supplier
(Doc ID 2501059.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Setup
Fatal PeopleCode error encountered while setting up Intermediary bank instructions for supplier
A fatal PeopleCode SQL error occured. Please consult your system log for details.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Suppliers > Supplier Information > Add/Update > Supplier
2. Select Add a new Value tab
3. Supply mandatory fields on Identifying Information tab
4. Supply mandatory fields on Location tab
5. Click Payables link
6. Click on Supplier Bank Account Options
7. Select the Routings icon
8. Populate mandatory fields
9. Click OK
10. Click OK
Error encountered: A fatal PeopleCode SQL error occurred. Please consult your log for details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document