ELA: Lease Classification Is Different When Overriding The Property Classification To Operating
(Doc ID 2501109.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When we create a new lease, by default the lease classification is set to Finance and when we add a Property to the lease, the Property defaults to Finance. When we override the Property class from Finance to Operating, the Property is changing from Finance to Operating but the Lease Classification is still showing as Finance.
Lease Classification is different when overriding the Property Classification to Operating. What is the impact?
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Lease.
2. Add an operating equipment.
3. Add a base rent.
4. Allocate the payments and save the lease.
5. Note that the lease is automatically classified as finance.
6. Override the classification to operating.
7. Save and activate.
8. Review the value of ps_re_ls.ls_classification for the ls_key.
9. Review the value of ps_re_ls_ppty.asset_classify for the ls_key.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document