Veterans Tuition Worksheet Not Changing To View Only in Reported Status
(Doc ID 2501878.1)
Last updated on APRIL 22, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9 version, Student Records Reports
Veterans Tuition Worksheet not changing to view only in Reported status
When user first changes the status to “Reported” and saves the page the row/sequence , the page becomes semi view only:
1. Term Details: No longer allows changes in the status
2. The Summary area: Is grayed out, locking out the radio boxes the Update button and entry in the Anticipated Payment box.
3. The Actual Tuition and Fees area: User can no longer type in the item type and override box, but is still able to add or remove rows. If user adds a row then the item type and override box becomes available.
4. The Financial Aid and Waivers area: acts the same as actual tuition and fees in the item type, actual, override fields.
After the user saves and leaves the page and comes back to the same student, the semi view only is removed from the row/sequence and the whole page becomes accessible again.
In “Reported” status the row/sequence on the entire page needs become view only. If changes are needed a process will be manually started to add a new row/sequence in “In Review” status.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Main Menu>Records and Enrollment>Enrollment Reporting>Veterans Benefit Reporting>Veterans Tuition Worksheet
The issue has the following business impact:
It will allow user to change/delete the data after status change to Reported which is a flaw in design
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document