E-PIA: In PIA, Calendar Moves and Cuts Bottom of Section
(Doc ID 2502959.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 to 8.57 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In grid calendar moves and cuts bottom of section
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Go to Recruiting > Search Job Openings (Make sure Classic plus is used)
2) Search for any job opening and click the link in “Job Opening” column.
3) Go to the Details tab
4) Go to the “Job Postings” link; and then go to the link for any of the postings:
5) once you are in the Job Postings page, go to the bottom of the page to find the “Job Posting Destinations” grid where we can find the error
7) For any of the “Relative Open Date” drop-downs, select the blank value
8) Now the issue is faced. The bottom of the grid is cut, broken and the calendar icon for “Post Date” field is moved to another column
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document