AM: Wrong Information In The Activity Roster Summary
(Doc ID 2503193.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Student Records Additional Features
When viewing the Activity Summary Roster, the numbers for the Active Student Count” and “Active Students without Results” are not accurate.
NOTE: This occurs after a student is inactivated on IAM, then the top header is incorrect.
For the numbers to be accurate
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Curriculum Management -> Activity Management -> Activity Roster -> Activity Roster
2. Select a class and Choose as activity that has some grades entered.
3. Note that the main page will will state the number of active student and the number not graded (276 and zero)
4. Enter that acitivity you will see that in the filter by section, that the counts are 273 and 3.
5. Sort the grid by result status so that the non-graded person are at the top
6. Grade a person and save, you will now see the active student without grades at top says -1 and the filters will correct with 274 and 2.
7. When you search again on that same class the main page still says 276 and 0
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document