E-AD: Job Labels Not Being Modified On Page
(Doc ID 2504170.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.56 version, Application Designer
Issue reported on HCM 9.2 PUM Image# 26 - PT8.56.04
Changes to Page Record Field Label, done through Application Designer, are not reflected when the Page is rendered in PIA.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Check the original value of the Field Label ('Job Posting Title'), when the Page is rendered in PIA. Navigation provided below.
2. Modify the Field Label in Application Designer.
3. Test in PIA and see that the Label change is not reflected.
- Navigate to the Recruiting > Search Job Opening
- Search for and select any Job Opening
- In the Manage Job Opening page, check the label for the modified field; in this example, 'Job Posting Title'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document