Incorrect Name Display on FERPA Subpage for Student Service Center Admin View.
(Doc ID 2504331.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 11, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect name display on FERPA subpage for student service center admin view
In the component (Campus Community > Student Service Center Admin View) there is a bug related to the FERPA detail secondary page. In specific cases related to checklist data with responsible ID populated, a different user's name will show on the page instead of the student name. When a different name does not display, the field is blank.
In the component (Campus Community > Student Service Center Admin View) FERPA detail secondary page ... for cases related to checklist data with responsible ID populated, the student's name should display on the page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
This happens on the admin version of the student center component, first tab only. Other tabs work correctly. The following steps reproduced this in our development environment:
1. Choose a student record, go to FERPA controls and add FERPA restrictions. (causes the privacy shade to appear)
2. Add a checklist to the student record, leave in open status. Be sure the "responsible ID" on the checklist item defaults to the admin user doing the update, this is standard functionality.
3. Open the student service center admin view component, first tab. Click on the FERPA privacy shade
4. Observe that the admin user name displays here
5. Navigate to a different tab and click on the FERPA shade, see the student name listed.
When the checklist is closed, it looks like the name display is blank again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document