GP: Mass Triggers Created For Terminated Employees
(Doc ID 2504793.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Core - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Processing-Retro
When the Mass Trigger Functionality is used on the Trigger Definition Page there is an check-mark which states "Ignore Terminated Employees".
Checking or un-checking that does not affect in any way the Employee Triggering
It is expected that when the mentioned check-mark is on the system will not create the Mass Triggers for the terminated employees
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log Into the application
2. Find an employee which is Terminated from CHE company
3. Navigate to Main Menu -> Set Up HCM -> Product Related -> Global Payroll and Absence Management -> Triggers -> Mass Trigger Definition
4. Note that for GPCH_SI_COMPANY trigger the Ignore terminated employees is checked
5. Navigate to Main Menu -> Set Up HCM -> Product Related -> Global Payroll and Absence Management -> Social Security / Insurance -> Company SI Contribution CHE
6. Add an new effective date to the company where test employee was enrolled effective anytime after employees termination and save
7. Note that triggers get generated for the employee even though is terminated on Payroll and Inactive on HR
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document