EAM: Duplicate Rows Inserted in ASSET ACQUISITION DETAIL When Interfacing An ADJ
(Doc ID 2504855.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Duplicate rows are inserted in the Asset Acquisition Detail table when interfacing an adjustment to a Non Capitalized asset from PO Receipt. It is expected that only one PO Row will be created and inserted for the Adjustment.
1. Create NON Capitalized Asset in Basic Add Note Threshold ID processing is enabled ($5000)
2. Add Acquisition Details with a Cost below the Capitalized Threshold
3. Save as a Physical Asset
4. Capitalize and note the Asset ID assigned for later use
5. Create asset related Adjustment PO (not capitalized)
6. Ensure you uncheck the Capitalize check-box and add AM Unit and Profile ID
7. Budget Check PO
8. Dispatch PO
9. Search for Dispatched PO to Receive
10. Receive qty of 1 Clic on Pending link k
11. Enter the asset ID you created in Step #4 and then click OK
12. Ensure ¿interface receipt¿ is checked and click Save
13. Once the AM_02 job finishes successfully, check the acquisition details in Basic Add for the asset you adjusted
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document