Error (18,2) When Trying To Add An Amendment In French Language
(Doc ID 2505122.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error received when amending a contract in French language:
"Données ajoutées en conflit avec données existantes. (18,2)"
1. Use the French language.
2. Create a contract on FRA01 BU.
3. Add an amount based contract line.
4. Select a product and add it to the contract.
5. Save the contract.
6. Associate a billing and a revenue plan.
7. Allocate the amount.
8. Activate the contract.
9. Create an amendment.
10. Add an amendment and save.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document