Content Item: Proficiency Descriptions Rating Model Only Shown In Base Language, Not In Related Languages
(Doc ID 2505163.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a rating model and entering values in 3 different languages: Dutch, French, English, there is the option to enter the proficiency description in 3 different languages.
When creating a content item, there is the option to link it to a rating the model. There, the translation of the proficiency description does not come through, only the base languages gets picked up.
E.g., when creating rating model X with Dutch, French and English values, and when creating rating model Y in the 3 languages.
When the data language is changed to Dutch, the rating model description will be Dutch (= OK), the review rating will be Dutch (= OK), but the proficiency descriptions will be still displayed in the English values (= not OK).
The proficiency description should also be displayed in Dutch, instead of in the base language. The same situation goes for French.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in with PS user.
2. Set up HCM > Product Related > Profile Management > Content Catalog > Rating model
3. Add new value
4. Change data language to FRENCH
5. Enter French values. Save.
6. Change data language to DUTCH
7. Enter Dutch values. Save.
8. Change data language to ENGLISH
9. Enter English values. Save.
10. Set up HCM > Product Related > Profile Management > Content Catalog > Content Item
11. Add new value. Enter values in ENG.
12. Change data language to DUTCH:
The rating model description and review rating are Dutch, BUT the proficiency description is ENGLISH
13. Change data language to FRENCH:
The rating model description and review rating are French, BUT the proficiency description is ENGLISH
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document