Issue When Sourcing Amount Only Requisitions Via PO Autosourcing Process
(Doc ID 2505678.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When sourcing a requisition with two lines to the same supplier on USD currency and the requisition is on CAD currency and one of the lines is amount only to a PO, the created Po will have a wrong converted amount for the monetary amount for second line however both lines are exactly the same only second line is amount only line.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new ePro requisition with two lines in CAD currency.
2. Make sure that the same supplier used for both lines.
3. Make sure that the GL BU used on the requisition has CAD as base currency.
4. Mark second line only as amount only.
5. Save and submit the requisition.
6. Source it to a PO using the auto source process.
7.Query the PO LINE Distribution record and notice that there are a differences between both lines on the Monetary amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document