EBI 9.2: BI_WRKSHTUPD Process Abends At Step BI_WRKSHTUPD.AddHdr2.AddHAR Approving Multiple Bills/Bill By ID
(Doc ID 2506161.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
9.2 PUM 29 version, Billing Worksheet
When attempting to run Billing Process Worksheet Approval BI_WRKSHTUPD Process the following error occurs.
ile: e:\pt85608c-retail\peopletools\src\psappeng\aedebug.hSQL error. Stmt #: 1725 Error Position: 0 Return: 805 - [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]Cannot insert duplicate key r ow in object 'dbo.PS_BI_WNHAR_TAO4' with unique index 'PS_BI_WNHAR_TAO4'. The duplicate key value is (92929, US001, 0000678647, 1). Failed SQL stmt: INSERT INTO PS_BI_WNHAR_TAO4 (PROCESS_INSTANCE, BUSINESS_UNIT, INVOICE, SEQ_NUM, BU SINESS_UNIT_GL, BUSINESS_UNIT_TO
Process 92929 ABENDED at Step BI_WRKSHTUPD.AddHdr2.AddHAR (SQL) -- RC = 805
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Pick an active contract and set Bill By ID on the Contract Bill Plan to “CUSTOMER”
2. Pick a couple other contracts and make sure they do not have a Bill By ID of “CUSTOMER”. Most contracts in Demo have a default Bill By ID of “CONTRACTS”.
3. Run any type of billing process from Contracts like AS incurred billing or Recurring Billing and or other billing methods to send data over to Billing.
4. Process all the interfaces in billing so we have multiple bills with different Bill By ID’s to approve all at one time
5. Go to Update billing worksheet select all temp invoices and set to Approve Later
6. Go to Process worksheet Approval screen and make sure all invoices show in the criteria and then run the process.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot approve billing worksheet.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document