Employee Receiving Email Another User Modified Your Time Via Timesheet When No Changes Made
(Doc ID 2506650.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears if Manager/Administrator via MSS clicks Submit on an employee’s timesheet without making changes, the employee receives an email indicating "Another user modified your time via timesheet.". This is an invalid email notification because no data was changed only the submit button was clicked by the Manager/Administrator.
"Another user modified your time via timesheet."
Steps to Recreate:
1. Turn on Email Notifications on TL_Installation table – Configurations tab.
2. On the Workgroup – Approval Timesheet Controls tab under section Timesheet Controls make sure Allow Other to Submit Time for Employee and Notify Employee of Changes options are selected.
3. On Manager and Employee User Profile setup the email notification to go two different email addresses that you have access to so you can monitor notifications being sent.
4. Log in as Employee then enter time for the period and Submit.
5. Log in as Manager and navigate to Employee’s Timesheet.
6. Do not make any changes on the timesheet, only click the Submit button.
7. Check Email Notifications.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document